Welcome to Twitter, Goldman Sachs!
Goldman Sachs sent its very first tweet Thursday. Six Twitter tips for the company.
Goldman Sachs sent its very first tweet Thursday morning, it was adorable.Skip to next paragraph
Joshua has been managing money for high net worth clients, charitable foundations, corporations and retirement plans for more than a decade.
Subscribe Today to the Monitor
Anyway, thought I'd chime in with a few quick tips and suggestions...
1. Be cool. Not everything on your stream has to be PR
2. Tweet research like UBS @UBSAmericas
3. Also join StockTwits and be sure to blast some equity upgrades and downgrades through there - its where all the tickerhounds and traders and investors are, may as well engage.
4. Follow good people, smart people, not just lame, mainstream, boring, "safe" people
5. Wouldn't kill you to throw some RTs around. You'll probably be at 50k followers before year-end, that kind of thing goes a long way in social media
Anyway, I'm sure you'll do none of these things, but I wish you luck, see you on the stream - J to the B
The Christian Science Monitor has assembled a diverse group of the best economy-related bloggers out there. Our guest bloggers are not employed or directed by the Monitor and the views expressed are the bloggers' own, as is responsibility for the content of their blogs. To contact us about a blogger, click here.To add or view a comment on a guest blog, please go to the blogger's own site by clicking on www.thereformedbroker.com.