Middle East (View all)
- A death in Istanbul
- Extradition of Qaddafi's son puts ball in Libya's court
- Egyptian prosecutors perplex judge with evidence against journalists (+video)
- Israel trumpets seizure of 'Iranian' weapons shipment (+video)
- Months of stalling preceded Syria's latest chemical weapons handover
- Mass ultra-Orthodox protests in Jerusalem against military service
- US Ambassador Ford on what's gone wrong in Syria and where it's headed
- Oscar-nominated 'Omar' shines spotlight on film mecca of Nazareth
- For Iraqis fleeing Fallujah, it's 2004 again – but worse
More Middle East
And the ongoing refusal to recognize that pretending the US doesn't have limits to its power doesn't make it so.
A new report by Amnesty International, the human rights organization, points to a climate of Israeli military impunity.
Once-unassailable Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan has been battered by political scandal for months. The latest allegation is he hid money from a corruption probe.
Israeli airstrikes: Israel has not commented on reports that it struck a Hezbollah target Monday night, but the circumstances and recent history point to its involvement.
The resignation of the Egyptian prime minister and his cabinet is seen as preparation for a presidential bid by Defense Minister Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, but there may be more to the story.
Iran has assured skeptical diplomats that it is slowing its nuclear work. The latest report from the UN nuclear agency backs them up.
Since the offensive began on Feb. 10, more than 10,000 refugees have sought refuge in Arsal from the fighting in the strategically important Qalamoun region.
A famous Syrian actor arrived at Zaatari refugee camp in Jordan with a plan for helping kids who've missed years of school: Put on a play.
Libya held elections today for a constitution-drafting committee that will chart a path for a post-Qaddafi future. Few cared enough to turn out at the polls.
Three Al Jazeera journalists arrested in December made their first court appearance today. They are accused by authorities of belonging to a terrorist organization – the Muslim Brotherhood.