The athlete-adventurer co-founded a relay run called One Run for Boston that started in Los Angeles and ended at the marathon finish line to raise funds for victims.
- Behind Qatar's bet on the Muslim Brotherhood
- 'One Boston' or two? Hospital wants to be strong for all victims of violence. (+video)
- Scientists find an 'ugly duckling' to convert waste heat to electricity
- Focus Can Israel's natural gas reserves pump up regional peace?
- An Internet army of truth-tellers
- How to defang Russia, China
- Why Ukraine forces must act differently
- How I fought the American addiction to 'more stuff'
- Global Viewpoint Nadine Gordimer: The disillusion and corruption of post-Mandela South Africa
- What I learned as a liberal talking head on Fox News (+video)