Megyn Kelly, the Fox news anchor, stirred a bit of controversy this week when she described both Christ Jesus and Santa as racially white. Megyn Kelly later issued a statement calling her comments "tongue in cheek."
Top TV (View all)
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': The stars discuss the NBC production
- Monty Python reunion will come to London in July
- Netflix: 'The Killing' revival follows Marvel series deal (+video)
- Stevie Nicks will guest star on 'American Horror Story'
- Michelle Trachtenberg, Rob Lowe star in the TV movie 'Killing Kennedy'
- Ellie Kemper will star in TV comedy created by Tina Fey
- NBC cancels shows: 'Ironside' and 'Welcome to Family.' Why?
- Jon Cryer, Ashton Kutcher are TV's highest-paid actors
- Lea Michele, Amber Riley perform during a 'Glee' tribute to Cory Monteith
- Betty White honored in wax for love of animals
Megyn Kelly opened her new 9 p.m. Fox news show with an interview with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz. The Fox News lineup shift with Megyn Kelly is the first major change in more than a decade.
Lucky 7 canceled: A show about seven lottery winners, 'Lucky 7' is the first new fall TV show to be canceled.
Malin Akerman portrays the new wife of a twice-divorced father (Bradley Whitford) on the ABC comedy. Malin Akerman has previously appeared in films such as 'Couples Retreat' and '27 Dresses.'
'Breaking Bad' aired its series finale on Sept. 29. Was the 'Breaking Bad' series finale a good conclusion to the series?
Entertainment with religious overtones, from 'The American Bible Challenge' to the program 'Preacher's Daughters,' is suddenly everywhere.
The Emmys ceremony included many upsets, including 'The Newsroom' actor Jeff Daniels taking home the Best Actor in a Drama prize. The Emmys were hosted by actor Neil Patrick Harris.
Neil Patrick Harris is hosting the Emmys again after previously taking on the job in 2009. Neil Patrick Harris is also starring in the final season of the sitcom 'How I Met Your Mother' this year.
The 'Mad Men' final season will be split over two years, according to the show's network AMC. The 'Mad Men' final season will have an additional episode, bringing the total to 14 rather than the usual 13.
Vanessa Lachey stars on the Seth MacFarlane sitcom 'Dads' while Rebel Wilson heads up 'Super Fun Night' this fall. Here are the shows Vanessa Lachey, Kal Penn, and more will be involved in.
Arsenio Hall's program 'The Arsenio Hall Show' is set to premiere Sept. 9. Arsenio Hall worked as a late-night host in the late '80s and early '90s before leaving when his ratings slipped after the arrival of Jay Leno and David Letterman.