Top Europe (View all)
- Is Krampus the Christmas demon becoming too commercial?
- On Kiev's streets, anti-government protesters see long game ahead
- Amazon UK: A tough place to work, but Brits keep clicking
- Is Ukraine's unrest a new Orange Revolution in the making? (+video)
- Lots of guns, little violence: Shooting highlights armed but peaceful Iceland (+video)
- As protests boil, EU keeps arms open to Ukraine (+video)
- Gay rights could be major hurdle for Moldova's EU bid
- Expelled from Italian parliament, Berlusconi vows to stay in the fight (+video)
- Will France fine the john or punish the prostitute?
The Scottish National Party's white paper answers 650 questions about independence, but critics say it won't help Scots make up their minds.
The austerity-driven shutdown of an indebted public broadcaster in Valencia has turned ugly amid accusations of cronyism, coverups, and censorship.
Days after Ukraine announced it was freezing its association agreement with the EU under pressure from Russia, tens of thousands took to the streets.
France says its hard-line stance on Iran led to a tougher deal it could accept, but there was also likely too much momentum toward a deal for France to object.
A Sunday referendum in Switzerland could force companies to cap salaries for the highest paid so that they don't exceed 12 times that of the lowest paid.
The three women freed from 30 years of captivity are just the 'tip of the iceberg,' activists warn. New laws may be the answer.
A time-traveling, sonic-screwdriver-wielding Doctor has battled the Daleks for 50 years. Why does Doctor Who have such staying power?
Cypriot banks that attracted huge foreign investment under dubious laws required a European bailout. As Latvia prepares to adopt the euro, similar worries have surfaced.
A young engineer who worked with Oswald in Minsk remembers 'a simple martinet,' while Khrushchev's son recalls 'genuine shock' in the Kremlin on the news of JFK's assassination.
For the third straight year, the Polish holiday was marred by far-right protesters torching cars and fighting cops.