- Progress Watch Neither heat nor gloom ... Afghan post office delivers
- Progress Watch Got broadband? Access now extends to 94 percent of Americans.
- Progress Watch Kids Count report: America's children are advancing despite the economy
- Progress Watch US violent crime rate down for fifth straight year
- A mysterious disappearance sends shudders through Timbuktu
- Kenyan official seeks ally in UN to drop criminal charges against new president
- Why is Africa's healthcare so far behind the rest of the world?
- In fight against insurgents, Nigerian Army cracks down on civilians
- Want to retire on the beach? Mexico talks of liberalizing land sales
- How a toilet paper shortage may temper Chavismo in Venezuela
- No more drug war in Latin America? Report explores new ways to fight drugs
- Venezuela's Maduro still waiting on Washington's recognition
- Google, Apple draw transatlantic ire over 'double Irish' tax haven
- Russian confidence growing in its vision for ending Syrian war
- Kremlin orders Russian pollster to register itself as 'spy'
- In global fight against cybercrime, Spain becomes a front line
- Tunisia shuts down medieval city to prevent Salafi demonstrations
- On Gaza's border, an unexpected haven for mentally-handicapped Israelis
- Syria's ancient landmarks crumble under onslaught of war
- Syrian Army, Hezbollah bear down on rebels in strategic Qusayr
- Weekend NBA action brings playoff picture into greater focus
- Preakness 2013 preview: Orb hopes inside track will lead to victory
- David Beckham: What did he do, really, for American soccer? (+video)
- Heat, Grizzlies advance to respective NBA conference finals