- Steve Jobs widow: How is Laurene Powell Jobs spending her wealth? (+video)
- Actor, dressed as woman, feels Egypt's sexual harassment
- Difference Maker He serves breakfast – with a side order of respect – to the homeless
- How mussels could help clean polluted waters
- Progress Watch Neither heat nor gloom ... Afghan post office delivers
- Progress Watch Got broadband? Access now extends to 94 percent of Americans.
- Progress Watch Kids Count report: America's children are advancing despite the economy
- Progress Watch US violent crime rate down for fifth straight year
- A mysterious disappearance sends shudders through Timbuktu
- Kenyan official seeks ally in UN to drop criminal charges against new president
- Why is Africa's healthcare so far behind the rest of the world?
- In fight against insurgents, Nigerian Army cracks down on civilians
- How a toilet paper shortage may temper Chavismo in Venezuela
- No more drug war in Latin America? Report explores new ways to fight drugs
- Venezuela's Maduro still waiting on Washington's recognition
- What does genocide conviction of Ríos Montt mean to Guatemalans abroad?
- In global fight against cybercrime, Spain becomes a front line
- EU austerity hawks shrug off criticism of flawed academic paper
- Spain's controversial educational reform: Will the Green Tide wash it away?
- Stash your cash in Switzerland? US and Europe push to make it harder.
- On Gaza's border, an unexpected haven for mentally-handicapped Israelis
- Syria's ancient landmarks crumble under onslaught of war
- Syrian Army, Hezbollah bear down on rebels in strategic Qusayr
- Aleppo's elected council ignored as foreign funds go elsewhere
- Preakness 2013 preview: Orb hopes inside track will lead to victory
- David Beckham: What did he do, really, for American soccer? (+video)
- Heat, Grizzlies advance to respective NBA conference finals
- Pacers, Spurs win easily to take control of NBA playoff series