Four American citizens have been killed in drone strikes, according to a letter by Attorney General Eric Holder released Wednesday. Holder's letter comes just a day before President Barack Obama will give a speech detailing new policy guidelines for drone strikes.
- With civil unions, Bisbee, Ariz., joins gay-rights revolt against red states
- Senate panel passes immigration reform bill: how Republicans helped shape it (+video)
- Who's to blame for murky regulation in IRS scandal: Agency or lawmakers?
- Apple 'tax gimmicks': rotten to the core or sensible business? (+video)
- Obama to detail terrorism policy including drone attacks and Guantánamo Bay prison
- US and Britain cling to diplomacy as way forward on Syria (+video)
- US unveils Arctic strategy, but is it keeping pace with other countries?
- Team Obama edits to Benghazi talking points: the smoking gun?
- 'Sequester' hits home for Pentagon as 800,000 civilian workers furloughed
- China's growing military might: top 4 concerns for the Pentagon
- Defense secretary worries sexual assault in military nearing a tipping point (+video)
- Sexual assault in military: Pentagon report, scandal deal a double blow (+video)
- Feds rooting out 'unwelcome speech' on campus: But what is that?
- With gun violence down, is America arming against an imagined threat? (+video)
- Cover Story Telecommuting: Steady growth in work-at-home culture, Yahoo or not
- Telecommuting: Why one worker prefers the office
- 'Boston Strong' concert, featuring Aerosmith, others, will benefit victims fund (+video)
- Are prayers before public meetings OK? Supreme Court to decide.
- New Orleans parade shooting: Arrests show city's reworked approach to policing
- US loses track of terrorists in witness protection: Poor data sharing blamed
- Jodi Arias trial: Does her statement about wanting death penalty factor in?
- Progress Watch Latinos head to college at a record rate, now on par with white students
- Focus Education reform's next big thing: Common Core standards ramp up
- Focus Common Core promises new tests. Will they be better than the old ones?
- Student loans: Could GOP, White House strike a compromise on interest rates?
- In Texas, Obama lauds 'New Tech' high school. Model for the future? (+video)
- MLS deal with billionaire oil sheikh could be bigger than Beckham
- Weekend NBA action brings playoff picture into greater focus
- Preakness 2013 preview: Orb hopes inside track will lead to victory
- David Beckham: What did he do, really, for American soccer? (+video)