Leftover mashed potatoes combine with ground pork, grated apple, chopped onion and fresh sage for a quick, economical, thoroughly satisfying dinner.
Top Food (View all)
- Stir It Up! Tourtiere: A Canadian meat pie for St. Patty's or a picnic
- Stir It Up! The true spirit of St. Patrick's Day
- Stir It Up! Pi Day: Serve up a slice of rich chocolate cream pie
- Stir It Up! Lemon muffins
- Stir It Up! Reuben sandwich
- Stir It Up! Cottage cheese dinner rolls
- Stir It Up! Peanut butter and jam muffins
- Stir It Up! Upside down pizza pie bake
- Stir It Up! Mustard-glazed pork loin roast
- Stir It Up! Mardi Gras recipe: Cajun jambalaya
Want a decadent breakfast for Pancake Tuesday? Let the batter rest for a half an hour, stir in chocolate chips, then top a golden stack of pancakes with caramelized bananas.
Shrove Tuesday, also known as Pancake Day is this Tuesday, March 4. Even if this is not an occasion you observe, pancakes are good any time right?
When culinary thoughts turn southward toward Louisiana and Mardi Gras, satisfy hearty appetites with this New Orleans tradition of slow-cooked meat and vegetables served over creamy grits.
The coconut filling is the real star in these breakfast rolls. To take this recipe to the next level add an extra glaze on top, and sprinkle with flaked coconut.
A quick and easy shrimp recipe with a spicy sauce. Served over rice, it's perfect for a weeknight dinner.
Get the sophisticated taste of chocolate and cherries with less effort than a complicated cake. Serve this dessert warm for a gooey center, or cooled for a firmer texture.
Despite cold temperatures, farmers' market enthusiasts are still venturing out to their favorite spots all over the US.
Sometimes a whole lasagna is just too much. Make a smaller portion for a romantic dinner.
The sap is running and maple sugaring season is well under way. Use the season's natural sweetner to create a silky crème brûlée with a caramelized sugar crust.
Use leftover baked potatoes to make spicy and crispy Southwest O'Brien Potatoes.