Top Food (View all)
- Stir It Up! Red velvet pound cake
- Stir It Up! Almond Nutella fudge
- Stir It Up! Pumpkin whoopie pies two ways
- Stir It Up! Holiday food gifts: Coconut almond chocolate chunk cookies
- Stir It Up! St. Lucia Day saffron buns (+video)
- Stir It Up! Stocking stuffers and festive finds for foodies
- Stir It Up! The Lemonade Cookbook and Chinese-style braised duck legs
- 28 cookbooks from 2013
- Stir It Up! Rosemary shortbread cookies
- Stir It Up! Spiced pumpkin waffles
A melt-in-your-mouth soup so good you'll want more than just one serving.
Christmas is the season for magical sweet creations. This rich, colorful, chocolate-drenched cake is a must-have on any holiday table.
When it's chilly, nothing warms you up like a spicy dish inspired by warmer climates. Use chicken thighs, another inexpensive cut of meat, or squash to go vegan for this recipe.
Get ready for Christmas cookie season with these chocolate-hazelnut flavored cookies. Top double-chocolate dough with a swirl of Nutella.
In this recipe from 'Home Cooking with Charlie Trotter,' a braised beef stew flavored with cardamom, garlic, onion, celery, and carrots is topped with roasted potatoes, parsnips, and celery root.
Substitute water for chicken stock for a vegetarian version of this soup, and leave out the heavy cream to go vegan or dairy-free. However you make it, this simple soup will please a crowd.
Had enough of leftover turkey sandwiches? Go for a warm and hearty turkey chowder instead. Tips on how to cut prep time make this recipe an easy post-holiday meal.
Do something different with leftover turkey this year. These hot brown 'sandwiches' are like individual turkey-cheese casseroles, the perfect lunch for a long weekend.
No one really know what was on the menu that first Thanksgiving meal when the English colonists shared three days of feasting with the Wampanoag People in Plymouth, Mass., in 1621. But Wampanoag autumn stew would have been a seasonal dish.
Topped with layer of cheese that browns and crisps up while baking, this classic potatoes au gratin recipe is French comfort food at its best.