'Veronica Mars' was canceled as a TV show in 2007 and has now been revived as a feature film. 'Veronica Mars' stars Kristen Bell.
Top Movies (View all)
- 'Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me' is an enjoyably fawning documentary
- 'Bethlehem' is powerful because of the violence of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict it depicts
- 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' has old-world melancholy
- 'Particle Fever,' a terrific documentary, demonstrates that science is the most human of activities
- Lena Headey, Eva Green star in '300: Rise of an Empire' – is it worth seeing?
- Jennifer Lawrence is the subject of another Ellen joke and other Oscar moments you probably didn't see at home
- Oscars 2014 live blog: '12 Years a Slave' takes Best Picture (+video)
- 'Non-Stop' is entertaining but disposable
- 'Omar' is a heavy-handed political thriller
- 'The Lunchbox' is a sweet Mumbai romance deftly directed by Ritesh Batra
Who will be bringing home the golden statuettes come Oscar night? Here are our picks.
It's surprising that the Romanian film 'Pose,' starring Luminita Gheorghiu, missed the cut for a Best Foreign-Language Film Oscar nomination.
Jennifer Lawrence won Best Supporting Actress in 'American Hustle' at the BAFTA ceremonies Sunday. On March 2, Jennifer Lawrence will vie for the same prize at the Academy Awards.
'Winter's Tale' stars Colin Farrell and Jessica Brown Findlay. The movie is 'a fairy tale for grownups,' said Goldsman.
'Winter' stars Colin Farrell and Jessica Brown Findlay.
'Unjust' focuses on Benjamin Murmelstein, a Viennese rabbi who was a Jewish elder (a Nazi-appointed head of a Jewish council set up to enforce Hitler's bidding) in the Theresienstadt Nazi camp during World War II.
For roughly the past decade, very few Best Picture winners have done well financially, too. Can that change? Oscar frontrunners 'Gravity' and 'American Hustle' may provide the answer.
Tilda Swinton, Ralph Fiennes, and Bill Murray star in 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' the newest film from director Wes Anderson. Tilda Swinton also recently starred in Wes Anderson's film 'Moonrise Kingdom.'
Director Simon Brooks' documentary follows legendary theater director Peter Brook, revealing some of the techniques he uses to coax extraordinary performances from actors.
'Monuments' stars George Clooney, Matt Damon, and Bill Murray.