The documentary directed by Teller tells the story of Tim Jenison, who believes the painter Vermeer used mirrors and lenses to create his work and sets out to try to prove the theory.
Top Movies (View all)
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis,' the story of a troubled troubadour, is one of the Coen brothers' best (+video)
- 'Out of the Furnace' tries to speak to our times but falls short
- 'Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' is a little too staid
- 'These Birds Walk' honors the humanity of Pakistanis' daily struggle
- 'Oldboy': The performances are over-the-top but underfelt
- Judi Dench says 'Philomena' is a film about faith (+video)
- 'The Great Beauty': The film's melancholy and partying both feel forced
- 'Philomena' is elevated by actors Judi Dench and Steve Coogan
- 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' is even better than the first film (+video)
- Sanaa Lathan, Morris Chestnut star in 'The Best Man Holiday' (+video)
Jennifer Lawrence will take on the role of producer as well as star in a movie version of Jeanette Walls' memoir 'The Glass Castle.' 'Producing is something that I have really wanted to do,' Jennifer Lawrence said.
Chiwetel Ejiofor portrays Solomon Northup, a free African-American who was sold into slavery. The movie starring Chiwetel Ejiofor is already earning awards buzz.
'Aftermath' is about Polish Jews who were killed during World War II but it's filmed like a run-of-the-mill scary movie.
'Nebraska' centers on an elderly man who believes he's won a mail-order sweepstakes (Bruce Dern) and his exasperated son (Will Forte).
'Thor: The Dark World' stars Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman.
'Wind' director Hayao Miyazaki has seized on an intriguing idea for his plot but doesn't follow through.
'At Berkeley' is a documentary which focuses on the nature of publicly funded education in the modern era.
'The Book Thief' stars Sophie Nélisse, Geoffrey Rush, and Emily Watson.
Emile Hirsch will portray the 'Saturday Night Live' actor in a biopic which will be directed by Steve Conrad. Emile Hirsch has previously appeared in such films as 'Into the Wild.'
'Last Vegas' stars Freeman, Robert De Niro, Kevin Kline, and Michael Douglas. 'I would do anything that got me out of gravitas,' Freeman said of choosing to appear in the comedy.