Jackie Robinson Day: Baseball holds tributes across the country on April 15, 2014, the 67th anniversary of the beginning of the end of baseball's racial barrier.
Top Sports (View all)
- Focus Boston Marathon: five runners and why they'll be at the starting line
- How much do you know about 100-year-old Wrigley Field?
- The Masters 2014 TV schedule: Who to watch Friday
- The Masters 2014 TV schedule: Who to watch Thursday (+video)
- The Masters: A quiz on the first major of the golf season
- UConn NCAA national champs: How the Huskies beat Kentucky's freshmen phenoms (+video)
- NCAA Tournament 2014 TV schedule: Notre Dame vs. UConn in epic women's final (+video)
- UConn and Kentucky demonstrate resolve in reaching NCAA championship game
- NCAA Tournament 2014 TV schedule: UConn vs. Kentucky in title battle (+video)
- NCAA Final Four: Versatile teams make for dynamic doubleheader (+video)
Both the men's and women's basketball teams at the University of Connecticut have enjoyed enormous success both on and off the court over the past 30 years. Test your knowledge of all things Husky basketball with this quiz on both programs.
While Major League Baseball's regular season is a 162-game marathon, special moments have occurred down through the years during Game No. 1 on Opening Day.
Sunday, uncharacteristic underdogs Kentucky and Connecticut joined Wisconsin and Florida to round out the 'Final Four' of the NCAA men's basketball tournament which will take place next weekend.
By Sunday night, two more teams will punch their tickets for North Texas and the 'Final Four' next weekend.
The 2014 NCAA tournament now moves into its 'Elite Eight' portion, beginning Saturday evening. Two teams will have reached the national semifinals in North Texas by the end of the night.
Thursday night, the Florida Gators, Arizona Wildcats, Dayton Flyers and Wisconsin Badgers secured regional final slots in the 2014 NCAA men's basketball tournament. Saturday's games will be broadcast on TBS.
Four more NCAA 'Sweet 16' games tip off Friday night in New York City and Indianapolis, two US cities with a lot of college basketball history.
The 11th seeded Dayton Flyers meet the 10th seeded Stanford Cardinal Thursday night in the NCAA men's tournament's Sweet 16. Games are being broadcast on CBS and TBS.
We're down to the 'Sweet 16' in the NCAA men's basketball tournament. Eight teams will go at one another Thursday evening.
After decades in the doldrums, the University of Wisconsin basketball now regularly sees postseason action. To find out how much you know about Badger basketball, take our 15-question quiz.