Top Latest News Wires (View all Latest News Wires)
- Ohio Senator Portman changes course on gay marriage
- President Obama's State of the Union address full text
- Rubio reaches for water, lights up Twitter (+video)
- Marco Rubio's GOP response to Obama's State of the Union
- Romney continues criticism of Obama's handling of Middle East (+video)
- Conflict in the Middle East: Benefit or detriment for Obama? (+video)
- Why Obama wants to keep Bush tax cuts for another year
- Obama helps re-election campaign and Dems by raising almost $44 million in April
- Gov. Christie vs. Cory Booker in Seinfeld-like video spoof (+video)
- Gabrielle Giffords: Battle royale for her seat in Congress
More Latest News Wires
Neighborhood watch leader George Zimmerman says Trayvon Martin punched him, jumped on top of him and began banging his head on a sidewalk. Zimmerman said he cried for help, then shot Martin.
Obama sought to deflect growing Republican attacks over rising prices at the pump, blaming recent increases on a mix of factors beyond his control, including tensions with Iran, hot demand from China, India and other emerging economies, and Wall Street speculators taking advantage of the uncertainty.
Pat Buchanan, a conservative commentator on MSNBC, was suspended after the publication of his book. Critics of Pat Buchanan's book, "Suicide of a Superpower" called it racist, anti-Semitic, and homophobic.