Top Latest News Wires (View all Latest News Wires)
- Obama signs law to block Iran's U.N. ambassador
- Blue Angels commander relieved of duty. Why?
- Suspect in custody following threat at LA Times building
- 8THEIST license plate rejected. Why?
- Asian allies look to Obama for assurance in island disputes
- MIT honors police officer allegedly slain by Boston bombing suspects
- Mount Everest: avalanche sweeps down world's highest peak, at least 12 killed
- Moore, Oklahoma has new building codes after deadly tornado
- Jury convicts husband in Iraqi woman's murder
- Ukraine: Jewish registration leaflet is fake, but still 'grotesque'
More Latest News Wires
Cheo Feliciano died in a car crash Thursday. Puerto Rico Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla declared three days of mourning for the widely admired salsero.
Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former President Bill Clinton and ex-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton made the announcement Thursday at the end of a Clinton Foundation event in New York on empowering girls.
Auburn threat was found in a campus bathroom Tuesday, alluding to the possibility of some kind of attack. The Auburn threat occurred near the Virginia Tech massacre anniversary.
Portland shootout: A police officer told his K-9 partner to 'Take that suspect!' The suspect responded by firing repeatedly, killing the dog and wounding the Portland officer.
North Dakota abortion law: US District Judge Daniel Hovland, who is based in Bismarck, said the abortion ban was 'invalid and unconstitutional' and that it 'cannot withstand a constitutional challenge.'
Lunar eclipse viewers were reportedly harassed and threatened Tuesday by two men who said they would return with guns.
Zohydro ban: Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick said he was disappointed, arguing that the ruling places commercial interests above the public's health.
Vidalia onion rule: A Georgia judge Tuesday refused to intervene in a legal battle between a prominent Vidalia onion farmer and the state's agriculture commissioner over a new regulation aimed at keeping unripe onions from reaching store shelves.