Top Latest News Wires (View all Latest News Wires)
- Obama talks Crimea solutions in phone calls with world leaders
- Missing Maryland girl found safe, father charged with murder
- Newsweek marks comeback with controversial bitcoin story
- New wave of middle class Venezuelan immigrants arrive in US
- Border Patrol reiterates restrictions on use of deadly force
- Quit smoking? Hawaii sends mixed messages on smoking
- Health insurance deadline looms: Why Obama pitches Latinos
- Mom who drove minivan and kids into the surf to appear in court
- USS Truxton en route to Black Sea for training
- Why Army general pled guilty on three counts of improper relationships, adultery
More Latest News Wires
Carry-on luggage crackdown: The Chicago-based airline has started a push to better enforce rules restricting the size of carry-on bags — an effort that will include instructing workers at security checkpoint entrances to eyeball passengers for bags that are too big.
Three were arrested earlier this week at their $1.3 million Northbrook, Ill. home after returning from a three-day trip through Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana, where authorities say they shoplifted from stores.
Holly Bobo case: Last week, investigators examining the 2011 disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo searched the home of Zachary Adams. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced the grand jury indictment against Adams in Bobo's disappearance on Weds.
Liz Wahl, a Washington-based news anchor for the Russia Today TV, quit saying she 'cannot be part of a network funded by the Russian government that whitewashes the actions of Putin,'
Gambler sues casino: California gambler Mark Johnston says he was too drunk to know what he lost $500,000 in one night. Johnston is suing a Las Vegas casino because he says he was given free drinks while gambling.
Holly Bobo, a nursing student, went missing in 2011. A 29-year-old man has been charged with kidnapping and murdering her.
Nine Greenpeace activists were charged with burglary and vandalism Tuesday after using a zip line to unfurl giant banners from P&G's headquarters in downtown Cincinnati. A judge chastised the activists, saying they put people in danger.
Wendy Davis won the Democratic primary in Texas. Now Wendy Davis squares off against Greg Abbott in what will likely be the most expensive governor's race ever held in Texas.