An internal CBS review of how Lara Logan and her producer handled a Benghazi report raised as many questions about the behavior of '60 Minutes' leadership as about its front-line correspondents.
Top stories ( View all )
- 2016 contenders: Why Syria is tough for GOP's Marco Rubio (+video)
- RNC threat to networks over Hillary Clinton programs: Is it wise? Is it real?
- Marco Rubio, immigration reform, and 2016: the big risk
- 14 Republicans who might run in 2016
- In Georgia's Senate race, signs of GOP unease about tea party clout
- Sen. Mitch McConnell fighting for his political life?
- Markey wins a low-turnout, big-spending Mass. Senate race
- Massachusetts Senate race shows few signs of a 2010-style upset (+video)
- Tea party firebrand Michele Bachmann to quit House next year (+video)
- House race: Mark Sanford win crushes Democrats' hope of red-state toehold
- In Mark Sanford race, a test of how much infidelity matters in South
- Appalachian Trail not forgotten: Women voters still wary of Mark Sanford
- Chris Christie aims for Nov. 5 landslide, with an eye toward 2016
- Top labor union aims to topple six GOP governors: payback or big risk?
- Fiery nominee brings 'Herman Cain phenomenon' to Virginia governors race
- Can Republicans increase their ranks of governors? Four races to watch.