Massachusetts' Gabriel Gomez says he wants to make the Senate’s 'Gang of Eight,' which has been working on immigration reform, a 'gang of nine.' Many Latinos were turned off by Republicans' anti-immigrant rhetoric in the 2012 elections.
Top stories ( View all )
- Why it's John McCain, maverick, stumping for Gomez in Massachusetts
- Why US Senate race in Massachusetts is Ed Markey's to lose
- Could Gabriel Gomez pull a 'Scott Brown' and win Massachusetts Senate race?
- Boston bombings a wild card in Massachusetts Senate primary today
- In Mark Sanford race, a test of how much infidelity matters in South
- Appalachian Trail not forgotten: Women voters still wary of Mark Sanford
- Good news for Chicago Democrats? Robin Kelly is not Jesse Jackson Jr.
- Why South Carolina special election is no big deal
- Can Republicans increase their ranks of governors? Four races to watch.
- Did tea party put Scott Walker over the top in Wisconsin recall?
- Gov. Scott Walker makes history, survives Wisconsin recall election (+video)
- Wisconsin recall election: Why voters can't wait for it to end