Stephen Kurczy is currently based in Rio de Janeiro, and has reported on politics and economics from across Latin America and Asia for the Monitor. He previously covered Wall Street for the FT Group in New York City and was also on the Monitor's staff in Boston as a world desk editor.
- Global News Blog Peru: The Latin American hub of Middle East investment?
- Global News Blog Venezuela: Why are brushes with crime so pervasive?
- Global News Blog Will carnaval swing protest momentum in favor of Venezuela’s President Maduro?
- Global News Blog Venezuelan student protesters tweet #LaSalida to call for president's exit (+video)
- Global News Blog Colombia stands up to Big Coal
- View all