Stephen Kurczy is currently based in Rio de Janeiro, and has reported on politics and economics from across Latin America and Asia for the Monitor. He previously covered Wall Street for the FT Group in New York City and was also on the Monitor's staff in Boston as a world desk editor.
- Global News Blog Costa Rica's likely next president eyes small firms
- Global News Blog Venezuela's Maduro tries to assert his control, but unrest simmers (+video)
- Global News Blog Colombian port caught in crossfire between drug gangs
- Global News Blog Peru: The Latin American hub of Middle East investment?
- Global News Blog Venezuela: Why are brushes with crime so pervasive?
- View all