Susan Sachs Lipman
Parenting and family expert Susan Sachs Lipman (Suz) is the author of "Fed Up with Frenzy: Slow Parenting in a Fast-Moving World,"(Sourcebooks, 2012), which grew out of her award-winning blog, Slow Family Online.
She has written for numerous magazines and websites and is the social media director for the Children & Nature Network, an international movement to connect all children and their families and communities to nature.
A longtime Girl Scout leader, she also enjoys gardening, hiking, community volunteering, reading, soap crafting, and food canning. She lives with her husband and daughter in Mill Valley, Calif.
- Modern Parenthood How to get children to read? Embrace the e-book
- Modern Parenthood Back to school day coming too soon? Seven tips to extend your summer
- Modern Parenthood Balancing life and technology: It's Dot Complicated
- Modern Parenthood The Summer Solstice is tomorrow. Celebrate with these themed cupcakes
- Modern Parenthood National Pollinator week: How to get your family involved
- View all