Hi, I am Lauren – I am a wife, mother, coffee addict, purse fiend, gadget girl, & chocoholic, living near Philadelphia.
To go along with my coffee obsession, I call my three boys Venti, Grande, and Tall. Having that third kid really worked to my advantage. (For those keeping score – Testosterone: 4, Estrogen: 1.) I have fabulous shopping skills, love pop culture, and I am the FourSquare Mayor of my local Starbucks, of which, I am excessively proud. I also love exercising, knitting, reading, writing, editing, and have been called a “Social Media Queen.”
Oh? And if you try to come between me and my favorite coffee beverage of the season? Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Her blog is Spill the Beans.
- Modern Parenthood Homecoming bullying prank turns to civic support of victim Whitney Kropp (+video)
- Modern Parenthood 'Fifty Shades of Grey:' Another series that is not for this mom
- Modern Parenthood Growing up: What a 10-year-old wants to drive when he grows up
- Modern Parenthood School is out: Mom needs a panic room
- Modern Parenthood Father’s Day gifts: Mom’s dilemma – to surprise or get a list
- View all