Before joining the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities as a senior fellow, Jared was chief economist to Vice President Joseph Biden and executive director of the White House Task Force on the Middle Class. He is a contributor to MSNBC and CNBC and has written numerous books, including 'Crunch: Why Do I Feel So Squeezed?'
- On the Economy Unemployed people per job opening drops
- On the Economy The economy is improving whether conservatives like it or not
- On the Economy Ben Bernanke shows his mettle, again
- On the Economy It's time to raise minimum wage again
- On the Economy If the deficit goes down too fast, unemployment goes up
- View all