2 Arab families allowed to return to West Bank

Two Arab families removed from their homes on the Israeli-occupied West Bank last week were allowed to return Wednesday, Israeli military sources said. The families were taken to two abandoned Palestinian refugee camps near Jericho last Thursday after their sons were accused of throwing stones and Molotov cocktails at Israeli vehicles.

the sources said the families, who were on hunger strike, had been allowed home for humanitarian reasons. But Arab sources said the authorities had given in to moderate Israeli and international opinion.

About these ads
Sponsored Content by LockerDome

We want to hear, did we miss an angle we should have covered? Should we come back to this topic? Or just give us a rating for this story. We want to hear from you.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Save for later

Save
Cancel

Saved ( of items)

This item has been saved to read later from any device.
Access saved items through your user name at the top of the page.

View Saved Items

OK

Failed to save

You reached the limit of 20 saved items.
Please visit following link to manage you saved items.

View Saved Items

OK

Failed to save

You have already saved this item.

View Saved Items

OK