8 ounces sliced mushrooms
3 (10 ounce) packages of frozen French cut green beans, thawed and drained
1 (10-3/4 ounce) can of condensed low-fat cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small frying pan coated with cooking spray, sauté mushrooms until soft.
2. In a large bowl combine sautéed mushrooms, green beans, mushroom soup, sour cream and black pepper. Toss gently to mix.
3. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the green bean mixture in the dish. Arrange the onions over the top.
4. In a small bowl, combine the cheese and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the top of the onions.
5. Bake for 50 minutes in preheated oven, or until the green bean mixture is bubbly and the top is lightly browned.
Read the full post on Stir It Up!