Six retailers celebrating Cyber Monday all week long
The online sales of Cyber Monday last a whole week at some select stores. These six retailers are still celebrating the sale-holiday season.
It might be the middle of the week, but some retailers are still treating it as Cyber Monday. Select stores have branded the week after Thanksgiving as “Cyber Week” and have extended their Cyber Monday deals or have added new ones.
But this “week” ends on different days, depending on the retailer. We scanned through the Cyber Week promotions and these six retailers’ deals stood out.
Amazon calls its promotion “Cyber Monday Deals Week” and is offering a variety of electronics, clothing items, toys, computers and more on sale in a constantly updated stream of deals. The deals change so frequently that we can’t list them, but you can check the regular updates at Amazon.com by clicking on the “Cyber Monday Deals Week” or “Deal of the Day” links. Amazon says it will be adding new deals “as often as every five minutes,” and you can see the deals that are slated to begin soon by clicking on the “Upcoming” link on those deal pages. Amazon’s Cyber Monday Deals Week continues through Dec. 5, and free two-day shipping remains available with a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime, if you’re not already a Prime member.
The Best Buy Cyber Monday deals mostly remain in effect through Dec. 5. The deals are available both online and in stores, and here are a few highlights:
- $1 for iPhone 6 16GB with activation of Sprint two-year contract
- $1 for LG G4 32GB with activation of Verizon Wireless or Sprint two-year contract
- $100 to $200 off select MacBooks
- 9.7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 64GB for $449.99 (regularly $599.99)
- 9.7-inch 32GB iPad Air with Wi-Fi for $399.99 (regularly $449.95)
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Bagless Upright Vacuum for $139.99 (regularly $199.99)
Best Buy is offering free shipping and free in-store pickup through the remainder of the holiday season.
Not everything at the Wal-Mart Cyber Monday sale has remained discounted for the whole week, but a few significant deals are still available on HDTVs, electronics, toys and auto equipment:
- iPad Mini 2 16GB Wi-Fi for $199 (regularly $269)
- Samsung 50-inch 1080p LED HD TV for $497.99 (regularly $699.99)
- Stanley FatMax 700-amp jump starter with compressor and bonus roadside service for $59.97 (regularly $79.98)
These deals are available only at Walmart.com, not in Wal-Mart stores.
- 50% off select styles of sweaters
- 50% to 60% off select styles of outerwear
- 60% to 65% off select styles of fine jewelry
It’s not “Game Over” at GameStop, where a few of the Cyber Monday deals are still available through Dec. 6. Those Xbox One and PS4 consoles are no longer below $300, but gamers can still level up their savings with these deals available online and, in some cases, in GameStop retail stores.
- $25 off a one-year PS+ membership with purchase of a PS4 console (available online and in stores)
- Buy two get one free on retro classic game titles
- Up to 30% off on select ThinkGeek products
- Up to 85% off on select PC download game titles from Square Enix, Sega, Deep Silver, 2K, Rockstar and others
GameStop is also offering free shipping for online purchases of more than $25.
Most of Target’s widely advertised Cyber Monday deals have expired, but there’s one still available for Cyber Week that’s a great value:
- 48-inch Samsung Ultra HD Smart TV for $599.99 (regularly $899.99); comes with a free $100 Target gift card
Because of the varying length of the sales and the popularity of the deals during Cyber Week, check with the individual retailers to see whether the items you seek are still in stock.
This article first appeared at NerdWallet.
The Christian Science Monitor has assembled a diverse group of the best personal finance bloggers out there. Our guest bloggers are not employed or directed by the Monitor and the views expressed are the bloggers' own, as is responsibility for the content of their blogs. To contact us about a blogger, click here. To add or view a comment on a guest blog, please go to the blogger's own site by clicking on the link in the blog description box above.