Jenna Fisher is a correspondent for the Monitor based in Boston.
She was the Monitor's Asia editor, overseeing regional coverage for CSMonitor.com and the weekly magazine from 2010 through 2013.
Prior to the Monitor, she worked at the Utne Reader. She lived and worked in Kazakhstan as a US Peace Corps volunteer, she also worked for an educational non-profit.
Most recently she traveled to Pakistan on a journalism fellowship run by the East-West Center.
Jenna holds a Bachelors of Science from Virginia Tech, where she worked as a reporter for the Collegiate Times and as editor-in-chief of The Woove magazine. She received her master's degree from Columbia University's Journalism School in 2006 with a focus on magazine journalism.
Stories by Jenna Fisher
- Organic meal kits help out frazzled home cooks
- Difference Maker Deb Socia helps the disadvantaged learn essential computer skills
- A new look for pound puppies
- Difference Maker After the Boston Marathon bombings, Danny Bent took on a cross-country challenge
- Difference Maker When Tom McNichol saw swirling trash he launched his Clean Up Boat
- View all