There's a saying that March can come in like a lion with strong winds and go out like a lamb with gentle breezes. All of the answers below have something to do with the word "wind."
1. These are pieces of glass, metal, beads, wood, or ceramic that are hung loosely together so that they make a soothing sound when blown by the wind. (2 words.)
w i n d _ _ _ _ _ _
2. In this sport, the athlete rides waves by using a sailboard and the wind.
w i n d _ _ _ _ _ _ _
3. Bassoons, clarinets, flutes, oboes, and saxophones fall into this category in a band or orchestra. (2 words.)
_ _ _ _ w i n d _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
4. This is a warm, windproof outer jacket that often has a tight-fitting neck, cuffs, and waistband.
W i n d _ _ _ _ _ _ _
5. This is an opening in a wall of a building or vehicle, usually with an inner frame of wood or metal with glass fitted in it. It helps let light inside. When opened, it lets in air.
w i n d _ _
_ _ _ _ w i n d _ _
7. This is what your parents had to do to reverse the direction of an audiotape or video in order to listen to or view it again.
_ _ w i n d
8. This is a motorized device on a vehicle that has a rubber blade on a metal arm, which is attached just below a vehicle's front (and sometimes back) window. It is used to clean off rain or snow. (2 words.)
w i n d _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Answers on next page
1. Wind chimes
3. Woodwind instruments
8. Windshield wiper