Kristen Chick is based in Pristina, Kosovo, after four years based in Cairo covering Egypt and the region. She covered the 2011 uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, and has reported on the revolution in Libya, protests in Bahrain, and the war in Syria. She has also reported for the Monitor from Gaza and Western Sahara. She received a Fulbright scholarship in 2007, and spent one year studying Arabic in Egypt.
Stories by Kristen Chick
- A rape trial sparked outrage. A year later, Ireland grapples with reform.
- Cover Story Art of the steal: European museums wrestle with returning African art
- From living on the street, to getting paid to tell its tales
- As Britain plans its exit from EU, Ireland proves a sticking point
- Why Britain's effort to end knife crime is about more than stopping violence
- View all