To contact the IRS

*if you have questions, call the IRS at 800-829-1040.

*For free forms and publications, call 800-829-3676.

*If you have an unresolved dispute, call 877-777-4778 for a taxpayer advocate.

*To receive filing instructions by fax, call 703-368-9694.

*For automated refund information and recorded tax information, call 800-829-4477.

*For TTY/TDD access, call 800-829-4059.

*To reach the IRS via computer modem, call 703-321-8020.

*For any other tax information, access the IRS Web site at

You've read  of  free articles. Subscribe to continue.
QR Code to To contact the IRS
Read this article in
QR Code to Subscription page
Start your subscription today