Study in England

For two to six weeks you can become a resident student in the traditional ancient University atmosphere of Cambridge or Oxford.

British sponsored, the programs feature a light-hearted, stimulating approach to topics in politics, theatre, and arts. Courses include excursions to nearby architectural and historic landmarks, stately homes, and gardens.

For information, write Adult Study Abroad, U.S. Representative, 342 East 50th St., New York, N.Y. 10022, or call (212) 758-0678.

We want to hear, did we miss an angle we should have covered? Should we come back to this topic? Or just give us a rating for this story. We want to hear from you.