If Phil's not your go-to groundhog Thursday, you have plenty of other options because Punxsutawney’s not the only city with a dog (or groundhog) in this fight.
Over the years, other prognosticating groundhogs have popped up, primarily throughout the eastern half of North America to claim a piece of the day’s weather-predicting pie. Among them include:
• General Beauregard Lee in Lilburn, Ga.
• Wiarton Willie, an albino Canadian groundhog in Bruce County, Ontario
• Sir Walter Wally in Raleigh, N.C.
• Holland Huckleberry in Holland, Ohio
• Chuck Wood in Stickney, Ill.