Chocolate lava mug cake
1/4 cup powder powdered sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon chocolate chips
1. Crack the egg into the mug, and whisk with a fork.
2. Add the powdered sugar and the cocoa powder to the mug with the egg.
3. Whisk three ingredients together until the batter is completely smooth and there are no lumps of sugar.
4. Put the mug with the batter into the microwave and cook for 55 seconds.
5. Take the mug out of the microwave (careful-it might be hot) and put the chocolate chips on top.
6. Wait until the chocolate chips have melted to eat the cake.
Read the full post on Stir It Up!