Makes 12 muffins
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
1 large egg
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 cup water
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Jam of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a standard muffin pan with paper liners, or spray each well with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add peanut butter, and mix on medium speed until well combined and crumbly.
4. Add in egg, yogurt, water, and vanilla, and mix until just combined.
5. Use a medium-sized spoon to scoop about 1-1/2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin well. Shape a little well in the center of the dough for the jam.
6. Next, place 2 teaspoons of your favorite jam in the center of the muffin batter and top with another scoop (1-1/2 tablespoons) of muffin batter. If necessary, use a spoon or knife to gently spread batter to cover the jam.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
See the full post on Stir It Up!