4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon coriander
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
6 dried apricots, finely chopped
1/4 cup shredded carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Squeeze half of one lemon into a baking dish that just fits the chicken. Lay the chicken on top, and squeeze the other half of the juice over it. Tuck the spent lemon halves in between the chicken. Slice the other lemon into thin slices and lay over the chicken breasts. Cover the dish tightly with foil and bake until the chicken is cooked through, with an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 30 minutes.
3. Uncover the dish and leave the chicken in the liquid until cool. Chop the chicken into small, bite size cubes.
4. Mix the yogurt and spices together in a large bowl. Stir in the mint and parsley until thoroughly combined. Add the chicken, almonds, apricots and carrots and gently fold everything together until the yogurt evenly coats all the chicken and the ingredients are evenly distributed.
5. Refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavors to meld. The chicken salad will keep covered in the fridge for two days