Nuclear energy: climate change solution? Former opponents say yes.
'Pandora's Promise' movie documents how five antinuclear activists struggle between their beliefs and the potential for nuclear power to help curb climate change.
Ultimately, the movie Pandora’s Promise asks one question: Are you passionate enough about saving the environment to consider nuclear energy?
The documentary-styled movie chronicles five anti-nuclear-energy environmentalists who struggled deeply with that question—and answered, “Yes.”
Since the movie’s debut last month, numerous environmentally conscious Americans have seen the film and spoken about their appreciation for its content, facts, and insights. But some activists have blindly refused to see the movie, and stridently complained about what they think is in it.
See Pandora’s Promise for yourself in a theater near you, and develop your own informed opinion—as reviewers did at these publications:
- Time magazine: Radioactive Green: Pandora’s Promise Rethinks Nuclear Power
- New York Times: A Rebel Filmmaker Tilts Conservative
- The New Yorker: Time to go Nuclear
- NYT Dot Earth: ‘Pandora’s Promise’ Director and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Debate Nuclear Options
- EnergyCollective: Pandora’s Promise, Nuclear Energy Documentary, Asks: What Are You Wrong About?
Many more Pandora’s Promise movie reviews here.