Father's Day freebies: Treat Dad to lasagna, froyo, and more!
This Father's Day, several restaurants will be offering dads across the country all sorts of treats at no extra charge, with deals on ribs, lasagna, and frozen yogurt.
Is it impossible to shop for your dad? You may have racked your brain and even consulted our Father's Day Gift Guide for the perfect gift to give the man who has everything, but to no avail.
However, all is not lost. If your dad doesn't need a new tool set or has enough ties to open up his own eBay store (and make a decent profit), give him a gift that will never go out of style: food. This Father's Day, several restaurants will be offering dads across the country all sorts of treats at no extra charge. Yes, that's right — your dear papa can reap the benefits of free food just for being the wonderful father that he is!
Below, we've rounded up the best Father's Day food freebies. Unless noted, these offers are valid on June 16 only:
The Spaghetti Warehouse
Freebie: Mamma mia! Dads who dine at The Spaghetti Warehouse for lunch or dinner can enjoy a free Lasagne or Original Recipe Spaghetti via this printable coupon. Each meal also includes sourdough bread plus a choice of bottomless salad or soup. Buon appetito, padre!
Freebie: This family restaurant will be offering a Father's Day Buffet featuring meatloaf, ribs, garlic shrimp, and other goodies. Dads can indulge their sweet tooth with a free Hot Fudge Cake when they present this printable coupon.
Freebie: Tell your dad to step away from the grill and let someone else do the barbecuing for him on his special day. Redeem this printable coupon at Boston Market for a 2-for-1 BBQ Ribs Meal deal. Yes, that's two heaping helpings of ribs for the price of one. (And maybe dad will even share.)
Freebie: If your father fancies himself a froyo aficionado, take him to a participating TCBY for a free frozen yogurt (up to a 6-oz. cup). Visit your nearest participating store for details.
Buca di Beppo
Freebie: To paraphrase a famous line from The Godfather: Leave this printable coupon; take the cannoli (at no extra cost).
More Father's Day Freebies & Discounts
- IKEA: Free 99-cent breakfast with a cup of coffee at select stores
- Beef 'O' Brady's: Dads eat for free (up to a $10 value)
- FirstWatch: Free bottle of maple syrup (dine-in only)
- Firehouse Subs: Free Medium sub with the purchase of a sub, chips, and a medium drink
- Hooters: Buy 10 wings, get 10 more wings for free
- Roy's: 2-course brunch for $29.95 plus a free $25 gift card for a future visit
- Chili's: Free full-size flatbread with email signup (ends 6/24)
- Pei Wei: Buy one entreé and get a second one free via Facebook (ends 7/7)
- Veggie Grill: Buy 1 entrée, get a second entrée free (dine-in only; 6/14 to 6/16)
- P.F. Chang's: Buy $50 worth of gift cards, receive a free $10 gift card (ends 6/16)
- White Castle: Free Dessert on a Stick with purchase (ends 6/30)
- White Castle: 4 Original Sliders for $1 (6/15 to 6/16)
Alison Barretta is Senior Content Editor for Dealnews.com, where this article first appeared.
The Christian Science Monitor has assembled a diverse group of the best personal finance bloggers out there. Our guest bloggers are not employed or directed by the Monitor and the views expressed are the bloggers' own, as is responsibility for the content of their blogs. To contact us about a blogger, click here. To add or view a comment on a guest blog, please go to the blogger's own site by clicking on the link in the blog description box above.