An Inaugural weekend reading list
1. "Personal Memoirs of Ulysses S. Grant"
2. "Memories of the American Frontier," by Theodore Roosevelt
3. "Why England Slept," by John F. Kennedy
4. "Six Crises," by Richard M. Nixon
5. "Dreams from My Father," by Barack Obama
It's a good list and if you're feeling patriotic you might try to get to all five. However, if you're pressed for time, I'd suggest going in reverse order and starting with "Dreams from My Father."
Our soon-to-be 44th president is a fine writer. Reading his book will give you a good measure of the man who is about to become president.
And, if you like what you read, it will make Inauguration Day all the more meaningful.