Sophie Hills is a staff writer in the Monitor's Washington bureau.
She holds a B.A. from Principia College where she double majored in political science and music studies. Before joining the Monitor staff, Sophie was a Monitor intern and a reporting fellow for the Provincetown Independent on Cape Cod in Massachusetts.
Stories by Sophie Hills
- One year after Uvalde, three activists share their stories
- A grandfather’s welcome to the neighborhood kids
- Won’t you be my neighbor? How porch culture fights loneliness.
- What is art? A New Hampshire bakery stands up for its muffin mural.
- Urban dirt biking: Riding the line between culture and crime
- View all