Arthur Bright is the Europe Editor at The Christian Science Monitor. He has worked for the Monitor in various capacities since 2004, including as the Online News Editor and a regular contributor to the Monitor's Terrorism & Security blog.
He left the Monitor in 2007 to attend Boston University School of Law. After graduating in 2010 and becoming a licensed Massachusetts attorney, he worked as a part-time research attorney and website editor at the Berkman Center for Internet & Society's Citizen Media Law Project, which provided legal assistance to bloggers and citizen journalists. He returned to the Monitor in May 2011.
Arthur received his master's degree in Journalism from Boston University's College of Communication in 2005, and holds a bachelor's in Astronomy and Philosophy from Amherst College.
Stories by Arthur Bright
- The Explainer Does the future of social media really hinge on these 26 words?
- The Explainer As tech giants recoil from Trump and Parler, is free speech at risk?
- TV that takes you from an alternate Oxford to a galaxy far, far away
- Twists abound in new TV shows. Will they reel in viewers?
- How Moscow protests became an existential threat for Kremlin
- View all