Before submitting a request, please consult our complete Terms of Service. If you have a question that is not answered by our terms of service, or if you would like to request permission to reproduce our content, you can send us an e-mail using the form below.
To request permission to reproduce our content, please include the following in your message:
- Your organization, address, phone number, and fax
- For articles, the title and author of the article.
- For images, the photographer's or artist's name and a description of the image.
- The date of our publication in which the item appeared, or the URL where it was located on CSMonitor.com.
- A description of how you plan to use the item.
- Media in which you plan to use the item. (Print, Online, CD-ROM, etc.)
- The length of time you want to use the item. (e.g., How long will the edition be in print?)
- The circulation of your publication or the number of copies you want to make.
- The price you intend to charge for your product or publication.
- The date of your event, or the deadline date for your publication.
- Any other information which might be helpful in considering your request.