How many of these winter facts do you know?
Take this quiz to find out. The answers are below.
1. This location has the coldest average annual temperatures, and it's where the lowest temperature was ever recorded on earth (minus 129 degrees F.).
a) The North Pole
c) Death Valley
d) Juneau, Alaska
2. What is in the center of a snow crystal?
a) A molecule of water
3. What mixes together to form blizzard conditions?
a) Hail and rain
b) Milk, syrup, ice cream, and ice
c) Wind and snow
d) Rain and wind
4. What was the name of Snow White's prince?
a) Prince Harry
b) Prince Charles
c) He had no name
d) Prince Charming
5. This is when a snowboarder rides with the right foot in front, instead of the left:
a) Right on
c) Toe on the nose
d) Lean-away lefty