In the list below, can you guess the animals?
Hint No. 1: Each contains a double letter. The double letters are shown.
Hint No. 2: The list is in alphabetical order from K to R.
Hint No. 3: There are clues before each animal's name.
1. These birds make loud, long calls that sound like laughter. There is a song about one sitting in an old gum tree.
_ o o _ _ _ _ r r _
2. This animal was an important part of the ancient Inca transportation system. You can find them in South America.
l l _ _ _
3. This is the world's largest member of the deer family. It is the biggest antlered animal in the world.
_ o o _ _
4. This cousin to the penguin nests with others in large colonies. It can hold up to 30 fish in its bill, and it can fly 40 m.p.h.
_ _ f f _ _
5. This animal usually lives alone. It can be found from Canada to South America. It can swim but prefers not to, and it's a good climber.
_ _ c c o o _
6. This animal has a "comb" on top of his head. He can wake up the whole farm in the morning.
_ o o _ _ _ _