Bestselling books among US Army personnel
1. Transformation Under Fire: Revolutionizing How America Fights, by Douglas Macgregor, Praeger, $34.95
2. The Iraq War: A Military History, by Williamson Murray and Robert Scales Jr., Belknap, $25.95
3. The American Way of War: A History of United States Military Strategy and Policy, by Russell Weigley, Indiana University Press, $19.95.
4. Embedded: The Media At War in Iraq, by Bill Katovsky, Lyons Press, $23.95
5. Microsoft Windows Server 2003: Administrator's Companion, by Sharon Crawford, Microsoft Press, $69.99.
6. Intelligence in War: Knowledge of the Enemy from Napoleon to Al-Qaeda, by John Keegan, Knopf, $30.
7. MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Core Requirements, by Dan Holme, Microsoft Press, $199.99.
8. Mastering Windows Server 2003, by Mark Minasi, Sybex, $59.99.
9. Winning Modern Wars: Iraq, Terrorism, and the American Empire, by Wesley Clark, PublicAffairs, $25.
10. Microsoft Windows Server 2003: Administrator's Pocket Consultant, by William Stanek, Microsoft Press, $29.99.
Courtesy of Amazon.com. Based on sales through May 31, 2004. Updated daily.