10. The magnets are jumping off for dear life.
9. Your milk carton features an ad for the 1932 World's Fair.
8. You have to replace your refrigerator light bulb with a bug zapper.
7. Your vegetable bin appears to be breathing.
6. Geraldo Rivera asks to lead an expedition into your fridge.
5. Your son has trouble finding his science project in the fridge.
4. Your son's science project IS the fridge.
3. The freezer contains ice from the actual Ice Age.
2. Your lunch meat has petrified.
1. November 19th is Whirlpool Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.