* Israeli redeployment: Israeli forces will withdraw entirely from unpopulated areas of the West Bank, and are to begin withdrawing from the six populated areas within 10 days of the signing of the agreement and complete the withdrawal within six months. Hebron will get joint control.
* Elections: Palestinians will elect an 82-member Council to administer self-rule 22 days after troops withdraw from populated areas.
* Prisoners: Israelis have agreed to release Palestinian prisoners in three phases. How many and when is to be decided before a signing ceremony in Washington on Thursday.
* Palestinian Covenant: Palestinians agreed to revoke articles in their Covenant calling for the destruction of Israel within two months of the inauguration of their elected Council.
* Resources: Israel will increase the amount of water for Palestinians on the West Bank.
* Religious sites: Jews are guaranteed access to Rachel's Tomb in Bethlehem and Joseph's Tomb in Nablus. The Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron, sacred to both Arabs and Jews, will remain divided and guarded by Israeli troops.