Boston Medical Center, which treated 28 Boston Marathon victims last year, is the city's busiest trauma center all year long. Officials stress that violence is an everyday problem for Boston.
- Scientists find an 'ugly duckling' to convert waste heat to electricity
- Focus Can Israel's natural gas reserves pump up regional peace?
- USA Update We want flying cars, not creepy robots that take care of grandma, study says
- Top 10 tea party primaries
- An Internet army of truth-tellers
- How to defang Russia, China
- Why Ukraine forces must act differently
- How I fought the American addiction to 'more stuff'
- Global Viewpoint Nadine Gordimer: The disillusion and corruption of post-Mandela South Africa
- What I learned as a liberal talking head on Fox News (+video)