Top Latest News Wires (View all Latest News Wires)
- Oscar Pistorius, South Africa advance to Olympic relay final
- US hurdler Lolo Jones responds to harsh media criticism
- London 2012 basketball: Spain beats France in men's quarterfinals
- Aly Raisman of US wins Olympic gold on floor exercise
- Badminton players banished from London Olympics (+video)
- Zara Phillips negotiates tough equestrian course as royal cousins spectate
- London 2012 diving: China takes gold, USA silver in 3-meter synchronized
- Has NBC's Olympic coverage flopped? Twitter users are disappointed
- London 2012 archery: Italy takes gold, USA gets silver
- Legally blind S. Korean archer sets world record in London Olympics
More Latest News Wires
The two Americans will go head-to-head Saturday in the 400-meter individual medley, a grueling race encompassing all four strokes.
Opening ceremony: London 2012's kickoff promises to set the capital apart, by being different.
One of the first two female athletes ever to compete from Saudi Arabia in the Olympics will not wear a headscarf in the judo competition, says judo federation chief. What will Saudi Arabians say?
Organizers at the London Olympics mistakenly displayed the South Korean flag before a women's soccer game between North Korea and Colombia.
USA vs. Spain: The Americans basketball team beat Spain 100-78 Tuesday night. These are best two teams in the world and USA vs. Spain is the expected pairing in the Aug. 12 gold-medal game.
For the first time, the International Olympic Committee honored the Israelis killed in Munich at a ceremony inside an Olympic village. But some Jewish groups also want a moment of silence during the London Olympics opening ceremony.
Team USA beat Argentina 86-80 in Sunday's exhibition game. Argentina, which won the 2004 Olympic gold medal, kept it close.
French Open men's champion Rafael Nadal says an injury will keep him from competing this month in London.