Top Latest News Wires (View all Latest News Wires)
- Russia 8.2 earthquake is big but no deaths
- Jumper kills 5-year old girl in South Korea
- 2 arrested on flight after UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted
- 5 climbers feared dead on Nepal peak
- Scotland-England split? Some Scots say take the pound, leave the crown
- Pope defends atheists: Atheists who do good are good, says Pope Francis
- 80-year-old Japanese man conquers Mount Everest
- London attack: Motivated by radical Islam?
- London attack: Broadcasters run video of man purporting to be killer (+video)
- London attack could be terror-related, according to officials
More Latest News Wires
Alice Titzova of the PR agency 2media says mannequins and display cases which were part of the exhibition also disappeared. There was no word Wednesday whether the exhibition will be delayed or canceled.
Moscow attack foiled: Russian special forces killed two men and detained a third believed to have been planning a terrorist attack in Moscow.
5 dead in bank robbery? A gunmen shot four people in a bank, took a hostage, and then killed himself. Early reports said it was a bank robbery, but Israeli police are not so sure.
7 more horses test positive for steroids, including the 2012 St Leger winner Encke. Mahmood Al Zarooni was banned from horse racing after 11 horses in his stable tested positive for steroids.
Iran hangs spies: Two Iranian men were executed Sunday, convicted of working for the CIA and Israel's Mossad spy agency.
6.8 Chile earthquake: The USGS revised the original report of a 6.8 earthquake down to 6.5. The earthquake struck off Chile Monday morning. No tsunami warning was issued.
On Sunday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stated Israel would prevent the movement of weapons from Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime to Hezbollah militants in Lebanon. He made no mention of past or future air strikes.
Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, believed to have suffered a stroke, has not made a public appearance in three weeks. The country must now prepare for their first leader from a generation too young to have fought for independence from France.