Embattled NJ Gov. Chris Christie (R) is down to 35 percent favorability nationally in a new ABC/Washington Post poll. But a quarter of Americans still have no opinion of him.
President (View all)
- Can Republicans win in 2016 by changing their rules?
- Rand Paul's foreign policy pitch to Republicans: I'm no extremist
- Poll: Christie leads GOP presidential pack, but still loses to Hillary (+video)
- 2016 contenders: Why Syria is tough for GOP's Marco Rubio (+video)
- RNC threat to networks over Hillary Clinton programs: Is it wise? Is it real?
- Marco Rubio, immigration reform, and 2016: the big risk
- 15 Republicans who might run in 2016
- Electing a president: Five insights from Obama campaign manager Jim Messina
- Karl Rove on why Romney lost: Obama was 'suppressing the vote'