Chris Christie gets one-third of Republicans' support for the 2016 nomination, versus one-third who want 'Not Christie,' an NBC poll says. But in a general election matchup against Hillary Clinton, Christie loses big.
President (View all)
- 2016 contenders: Why Syria is tough for GOP's Marco Rubio (+video)
- RNC threat to networks over Hillary Clinton programs: Is it wise? Is it real?
- Marco Rubio, immigration reform, and 2016: the big risk
- 14 Republicans who might run in 2016
- Electing a president: Five insights from Obama campaign manager Jim Messina
- Karl Rove on why Romney lost: Obama was 'suppressing the vote'
- How Obama won in a weak economy: Voters didn't blame him
- Youth vote decides presidential election – again. Is this the new normal?
- Why Florida's count matters, even though it won't affect the outcome