Top From the Wires (View all From the Wires)
- Biden jokes about 2016 presidential run. Is he serious?
- Colin Powell endorsement goes to Barack Obama, again (+video)
- Richard Mourdock clarifies: 'God does not want rape'
- Horses and bayonets and other presidential debate tweets (+video)
- Mitt Romney as self-appointed debate referee? A man who lives by rules
- Big Bird endangered? The real-time tweets and Facebook reaction to debate
- Video of Obama speech from 2007 resurfaces on debate eve
- Sen. Scott Brown apologizes for tomahawk chops by staff
- McCaskill hits Todd Akin with new ad, raises 'legitimate rape' remark
- Jennifer Granholm: How did she rev up the DNC? (+video)
More From the Wires
Caroline Kennedy says President Obama 'has the quality my father most admired in public life – courage.' Caroline Kennedy spoke Thursday at the Democratic National Convention.
Democrats launch their case for President Obama's re-election as his nominating convention opens on Tuesday. They plan to use the convention to highlight the party's diversity, featuring black, young and Hispanic speakers to appeal to the voting blocs that helped Obama to a comfortable victory in 2008.
Clint Eastwood carried on a sometimes rambling conversation with an imaginary President Barack Obama in an empty chair.
Condoleezza Rice was a Republican National Convention crowd favorite. Rice and Sen. John McCain hammered Obama on defense spending, and foreign policy. But no mention was made of the killing of Osama bin Laden.
Why did Mia Love get a coveted slot at the Republican National Convention? Mia Love is Haitian American, the first black mayor in Utah and is running for a seat in Congress.
The former Massachusetts governor, speaking at a fundraiser in Minnesota Thursday, added large US businesses are receiving loans and are better at dealing with regulation.
Mitt Romney's 100,000 new Twitter followers are fake, says Barracuda Labs. Do social media followers matter to the campaign?
While talking with reporters in South Carolina, the former Massachusetts governor declined to produce records that would back up his claim.