Top Latest News Wires (View all Latest News Wires)
- Paul Walker, 'Fast & Furious' star, killed in crash (+video)
- US rappers shoot music video in North Korea
- Lady Gaga loses No.1 sales spot to Eminem (+video)
- Garth Brooks on his new CD, hints about a comeback
- 'Catching Fire,' 'Frozen,' heating up Thanksgiving weekend box office
- Victoria Azarenka to face Serena Williams in Bangkok, Brisbane
- Happy Thanksgiving is her name
- 'Oldboy' serves up revenge for Thanksgiving
- Carrie Underwood stars in NBC remake of 'The Sound of Music' (+video)
- 'Maltese Falcon' statue goes for $4M at auction
More Latest News Wires
AMAs: Taylor Swift won artist of the year for the third time, the most times an artist has won the category. She also won favorite female pop/rock artist, female country artist, and country album.
Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice, of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," were indicted on two more counts of fraud. Teresa and Joe Giudice now face a total of 41 counts, including various fraud and false statement charges.
Keanu Reeves stars in '47 Ronin,' a film based on real events about a lord who was wrongfully put to death and his followers — the ronin — who sought revenge.
Christmas cards and intricate snowflake ornaments are simple and inexpensive to make with quilling, an 18th century art that manipulates paper into different shapes. At one senior center in Wisconsin quilling students are empowered by the fun and interesting skill.
Downton Abbey: PBS announces that Downton Abbey, the popular drama about the wealthy Crawley family, will return for a 5th season. The 4th season is currently airing on in Britain and will come to PBS January 5.
Sam Donaldson was arrested last December on a driving under the influence charge in Delaware. On Friday, a judge dismissed the charge, saying that there was insufficient evidence against Sam Donaldson.
Star Wars VII will be the first movie in the Star Wars franchise to be released in December, not the summer. Star Wars helped create the concept of the summer blockbuster.
Due to increasing consumer demand for internet streaming, Dish Network announced Wednesday it will close all remaining Blockbuster stores by the end of the year. It will also discontinue its DVD mail service, however, streaming through 'Blockbuster@Home' will go on.