1-1/2 box Twinkies
1 large can crushed pineapple
1/2 cup sugar
1 large box of vanilla instant pudding, prepared
1 container whipped topping
Chopped Pecans, optional
Maraschino cherries, optional
Now for the fun part:
1. Line 13 x 9-inch pan with Twinkies.
2. Mix sugar and pineapple together in a pan and bring to a boil. Pour over Twinkies.
3. Cool slightly.
4. Spread pudding over pineapple mixture.
5. Slice bananas and place over pudding.
6. Top with whipped topping. Optional: top with cherries and chopped pecans.
7. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.