Top Food (View all)
- Stir It Up! Rainbow cookie cake
- Stir It Up! Vietnamese braised chicken with 5 spice
- Stir It Up! Nutella-filled chocolate chocolate chip cookies
- Stir It Up! Cardamom beef stew with roasted root vegetables
- Stir It Up! Tomato carrot soup
- Stir It Up! Creamy turkey and wild rice chowder with toasted dressing croutons
- Stir It Up! Tennessee hot browns
- Stir It Up! The first Thanksgiving: Wampanoag autumn stew
- Stir It Up! Thanksgiving side dish: Potatoes au gratin
- Stir It Up! Turkey recipes: brine, fry, or a traditional rub?
There's no doubt about it, buttermilk makes everything better. A sweet syrup, either molasses or sorghum, blends with tangy, creamy buttermilk to create a light custard in this pie.
Thanksgiving recipes are the building blocks for a successful Thanksgiving dinner. If you are heading to the grocery store this weekend, consider some of these online resources for finding familiar recipes, new twists on traditional favorites, and tips for a stress-free meal.
Love lemon bars? You'll love them more with a splash of orange juice. Amp up the orange flavor by adding the zest of one orange.
Light and fluffy, with a good pumpkin flavor and texture, this pumpkin spice bundt cake is perfect for fall. Use store-bought or homemade caramel sauce and pecans to top it, but either way wait until the cake is completely cool first.
A creamy lemon sauce over breaded chicken baked into a casserole with whole wheat noodles makes for a delicious weekday meal.
Turkey fryer: The Southern tradition of deep-frying a Thanksgiving turkey in peanut oil is catching on. Some things to know before you try a turkey fryer at home.
Do you love the pumpkin flavors of the season? Then try this delectable and easy pumpkin cream cheese spread.
These scones can be made in the food processor, and come out moist and sturdy. Use the dough as a template and add your choice of dried fruit and spices.
Sautéed and quickly braised with whole cumin seeds, garlic, lemon juice and crushed red pepper flakes, normally mild-mannered celery upstages the supposed star of this dish, ground lamb.
These seasonally perfect pumpkin bars pair a spicy gingersnap cookie crust with a layer of luscious baked pumpkin custard.