One-hundred fifteen years after the birth of pioneering black American chemist Percy Julian, blacks continue to be underrepresented in the sciences.
Top Tech Culture (View all)
- Trailblazer Dorothy Irene Height earns a Google Doodle
- How PewDiePie conquered YouTube
- Google doodle: Did John Steinbeck spy for the CIA? (+video)
- Why was Dian Fossey killed?
- Dian Fossey: What was her biggest discovery?
- Snapchat belatedly issues patch – and apology – for Dec. breach (+video)
- Batman: Arkham Origins review roundup
- Celia Cruz: A life of music, color, and 'azucar' (+video)
- Facebook pulls back privacy curtain on teen posts (+video)
- How Léon Foucault taught us to watch the world spin (+video)
More Tech Culture
Apple sends out colorful invites to an event at its Cupertino headquarters as rumors of an iPhone fingerprint scanner swarm the Internet.
Apple now lets customers trade in their old iPhone for store credit starting Friday.
AT&T's Aio wireless service to become available to all US customers, amidst protests from rival service provider T-Mobile.
The Internet calling company Skype says 3-D calls are in the works.
A court settlement ordered the social media network to pay plaintiffs $15 each for using their information in advertisements.
Over the weekend, .cn – the Chinese equivalent of .com – went dark, according to reports by the China Internet Network Information Center.
Put those smart phones to good use. With back-to-school season in full swing, here are 10 great educational and organizational apps for the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And if you’re looking for mind-bending apps for yourself, check out our Brain Training list. Enjoy!
Thursday's Google Doodle remembers French composer Claude Debussy with an animated scene featuring music from Clair de Lune.
Mark Zuckerberg announced his plans to increase Internet connectivity in collaboration with Internet.org, a coalition of telecommunication companies.
The online retailer will offer a trade-in upgrade option for Microsoft's latest gaming console, the Xbox One.