Musk says he will install a Tesla drivetrain in the sub car, and 'try to make it transform for real.'
Top Pioneers (View all)
- Google Doodle marks the anniversary of 'I Have a Dream' speech
- Is Google building a fleet of driver-less cars?
- Can Apple's iPhone 5S make fingerprint scanners cool?
- Apple on hiring spree in search of iWatch design
- Apple files for iWatch trademark in Japan
- PayPal plans for interplanetary banking system
- Recon Jet: Google Glass-like 'smart' sunglasses for athletes
- How loony is the Google Loon project?
- Social media and disasters: When a small post can spur hope
- Leonhard Euler, his famous formula, and why he's so revered (+video)
These three designers have created novel ways to incorporate the ever-changing world of technology into the fast-paced world of fashion. Their clothes make music, change shape, and monitor your heart.
A court has sided with Internet TV start-up Aereo over the big networks. Now, Fox threatening to cut its broadcast signals.
Ada Lovelace was the visionary half of the team that helped create the modern computer. Lovelace is honored by Google as the 'first computer programmer.'
New Ultrabook convertibles take many forms, as manufactures try to figure out what people want.
Windows Phone 8 doesn't feel like Apple or Android, though it's borrowed good ideas from both.
Social news site Reddit offers a warren of links, forums, and perspectives – including an interview with President Obama.
More top-notch courses open up to anyone online. Coursera and edX promise virtual equivalents of the real Ivy-league classes.
iPhone and browser apps create weather reports tailored to you.
Meet Carla, a new kind of visual aide. Hologramlike projections aren't just for concerts: This one helps travelers.
Full self-driving vehicles take to the road in some states, but plenty of older cars already have autonomous features.